COVID-19 Salon Etiquette
✨If you are unwell and/or have any symptoms of Coronavirus (however mild) please do not attend your appointment.
• If your appointment is on the day you start to feel unwell or you start to develop any symptoms, call 07709 805725 and we will rearrange your appointment. Please try and give us as much notice as possible.
• If your appointment is NOT on the day you start to feel unwell or you start to develop any symptoms but it is within the upcoming 2 weeks, call 01785 258219 and leave a message and we will get back to you at the end of the working day to rearrange your appointment.
COVID-19 SCREENING QUESTIONS
✨You will be contacted the evening prior to your appointment and you will be asked the following COVID-19 screening questions:
Do you or anyone you have been in close contact with have:
• A high temperature?
• A recent onset of a continuous cough?
• A loss of, or change in, normal sense of smell and taste?
If you or someone you have been in close contact with have any of the above, please be completely honest with your answers. We want to protect our team, you and all other clients. If you attend your appointment and you know you had the above and we are contacted via test and trace, the salon is at risk of having to close again!
✨We are strictly appointments only - We will NOT be allowing walk-ins. To book an appointment call 01785 258219 or message us on Facebook.
✨Arrive at the salon at your appointment time:
• If you are early you will need to wait outside the salon or in your car.
• Even if you are on time, please do NOT enter the salon until you are instructed to do so by your beauty therapist.
• If you are late, we may not be able to carry out your treatment/s.
• If you do not attend your appointment and you have not contacted the salon in advance, a 50% deposit will be required when booking your next appointment.
✨All clients will be required to use the hand sanitiser when entering the salon. You may want to wash your hands as well before your treatment using our hand washing facilities available in addition to applying the hand sanitiser when you first enter the salon.
✨Attend your appointment alone:
• We appreciate that childcare can be difficult to find however for the salon to be able to reopen, we must limit the number of people that are in the salon at any one time.
FACE MASKS AND PPE
✨All clients must wear a face mask at all times within the salon.*
• You can bring your own or you can purchase one from us for a small charge (£1 per mask).
*Not required during a massage treatment when you are lying face-down.
✨Each beauty therapist will be wearing the required PPE to carry out your treatment/s.
✨You may use our toilet facilities before or after your treatment/s. Please note, anyone who uses our toilet facilities will be required to use the disinfectant wipes provided to wipe down the surfaces that have been touched e.g. flush button, seat, taps, light switch & door handles. A bin will be available by the reception desk for you to dispose of these wipes - Do NOT flush down the toilet.
SOCIAL DISTANCING IN THE SALON
✨There is no waiting area in the salon. This has been temporarily removed to allow for social distancing and limit the number of people within the salon at any one time.
✨No food or drink to be brought into the salon.
•We will be providing bottled water (if you want one) that must be taken with you and disposed of outside of the salon after your appointment.
•Hot drinks and squash will be temporarily unavailable.
✨Magazines will NOT be available within the salon.
✨Whilst in the salon please try to be as socially distant as possible with anyone else in the salon.
✨Whilst in the salon please keep your personal items in either your bag or pocket as much as possible.
✨When at the reception area, please ensure you are allowing at least 2 metres between you and your beauty therapist e.g. When they are using the card machine to enter the amount, stand back from the desk until you are told to enter your PIN, also when they are making your next appointment/s using our appointment book.
✨Initially, payments will need to be made by card only at the end of your appointment- We have temporarily removed our £7 minimum spend.
✨Buying Gift Vouchers:
• You will be able to purchase gift vouchers in the salon at the end of your appointment.
• If you do not have an appointment but would like to buy a gift voucher please message us on Facebook or phone the salon to leave a message and we will get back to you to make an appointment for you to come in.
• We will not be able to let you into the salon without an appointment.
✨Paying with a Gift Voucher:
• Gift vouchers will only be excepted as payment from 1st September 2020*
• Gift vouchers that were due to expire between 1st April 2020 - 31st August 2020 will be automatically extended until 31st December 2020.
*Gift vouchers that were bought by clients during our temporary closure can be used from 15th July 2020 and are valid for 12 months from this date.
✨A surcharge of £2 will be added to each appointment.*
*This surcharge is a contribution towards the additional costs we have incurred that enable us to reopen e.g. extra time allocations and additional products needed for cleaning & disinfecting between each appointment. This is NOT being charged as a means to make profit, we are only ensuring that our additional costs per appointment are covered.
The health, safety and welfare of our team and clients is extremely important to us. Our Salon Etiquette follows the latest strict government guidance and has been implemented to limit COVID-19 related risks to both clients and our team as much as possible. We know this is a lot of information, however there will be multiple reminders inside and outside the salon.
If you are unable to follow our Salon Etiquette, you will be asked to leave the salon.
We thank you for your cooperation and your continued support.